Lillian Naomi Slade1
b. August 1896
Lillian Naomi Slade was born in August, 1896 in Spalding County, Georgia.1 She was the daughter of William J. Slade and Nannie Lindsey.1 In 1924, Lillian was a Senior in the Medical College at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.2 In 1940, Lillian was a registered nurse on a private case in Manhattan, New York. She was listed as a boarder in the household of Mae McClatchie, 455 Ft. Washington Avenue.3
- [S447] 1900 US Census of Spalding County, Georgia, ED 88, sheet 1, line 64, hh 12, fam 14.
- [S884] Virginia Commonwealth College, Richmond, Virginia, 1924 Yearbook , page 184.
- [S885] 1940 US Census of New York County, New York, ED 31-2079, sh 16-B, line 58, fam 309.
- [S305] 1910 US Census of Pike County, Georgia, ED 111, page 4B, line 76, hh 99, fam 99.
- [S286] 1920 US Census of Pike County, Georgia, ED 162, sheet 1A, line 86, hh 8, fam 8.