George Norman Slade
b. 25 July 1902, d. 24 January 1975
George Norman Slade was born on July 25, 1902 in Englewood, Bergen County, New Jersey.1 He was the son of George Theron Slade and Charlotte Elizabeth Hill. George Norman Slade was issued a passport on April 17, 1924, his father's current address is 9 East 84th St, NYCity, but he is temporary living in New Haven, Connecticut while a student. His application stated that he was sailing on board the Soythis from New York City on June 19, 1924 and planed to travel in England, France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. He plans to return to the United States withing four months. on April 17, 1924.2 He married Elizabeth "Bettie" Carr.3 He was found on a passenger list on March 11, 1930 in New York; aboard the ship Arcadian.1 He died on January 24, 1975 in Saint Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, at age 72.4,5 He was buried in Resurrection Cemetery, Mendota Heights, Dakota County, Minnesota.6
Children of George Norman Slade and Elizabeth "Bettie" Carr
- [S125] New York Passenger List 1820-1957, Arcadian Mar 11, 1930.
- [S70] United States Passport Applications, 1795-1925 on Ancestry.com, George Norman Slade b July 25, 1902, Englewood, New Jersey.
- [S69] Social Security Death Index.
- [S51] William Brayden Slade, William Brayden Slade.
- [S124] Minnesota Death Index 1908-2002, 1975-MN-002780.
- [S117] Find-a-Grave website, George Norman Slade, tombstone, Resurrection Cemetery, Mendota Hts, Dakota Co, Minnesota.
- [S126] 1910 US Census of Ramsey County, Minnesota, ED 93, sh 7-A, lines 20-29, dwl 80, fam 88.
- [S127] 1920 US Census of Ramsey County, Minnesota, ED 78, sh 11-B, lines 53-57, dwl 123, fam 311.
- [S152] 1930 US Census of St. Louis County, Minnesota, ED 58, sh 15-A, lines 23-24, fam 393.
- [S178] 1940 US Census of Washington County, Minnesota, ED 82-8, sh 1-B, lines 44-52, fam 13.