George Theron Slade
b. 22 July 1871, d. 24 January 1941
George Theron Slade was born on July 22, 1871 in New York City, New York County, New York.1,2 He was the son of George Patten Slade and Cornelia Wheeler Strong. He married Charlotte Elizabeth Hill, daughter of James Jerome Hill Jr. and Mary Theresa Mehagen, on October 9, 1901 in St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.1 On Sept 9, 1936, George T. Slade left Southampton, England aboard the Normandie, arriving at the Port of New York on Sept 14, 1936. On the manifest, his address in the US was listed at 9 East 84th Street, New York City. on September 9, 1936.3 He died on January 24, 1941 in St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, at age 69.1
Children of George Theron Slade and Charlotte Elizabeth Hill
- [S39] Susan Slade Carr, Arthur C Slade, III Alfred L. Skinner, The Spice Slades of Chelsea, Massachusetts.
- [S70] United States Passport Applications, 1795-1925 on Ancestry.com.
- [S125] New York Passenger List 1820-1957, George T. Slade, Normandie, Sep 9-14, 1936, Southampton to New York City.
- [S126] 1910 US Census of Ramsey County, Minnesota, ED 93, sh 7-A, lines 20-29, dwl 80, fam 88.
- [S127] 1920 US Census of Ramsey County, Minnesota, ED 78, sh 11-B, lines 53-57, dwl 123, fam 311.
- [S82] 1930 US Census of New York County, New York, ED 31-545, sh 9-A, lines 11-16, dwl 9, fam 163.